Davanti Warehousing is specialized in warehouse logistics and has developed its own state-of-the-art warehouse management systems. Keeping our customers' warehouses running like a Swiss watch is Davanti's goal. We do this worldwide with customers and partners who attach great importance to reliability, quality and innovation, and with our employees who use their years of experience and expertise to further perfect our warehouse management software (CORAX).
The Product Owner (PO) is part of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) Product Development Team. Key responsibilities are to translate the warehouse operational needs/flow into processes. You define/derive technical & functional specifications from end user to software development and transcribe those into DevOps EPIC/Feature/Story Points as part of the Product Backlog process for the Product Development Team. Together with the developmemt team you prioritize & plan for targeted releases.
What will you do?
- You work in close collaboration with both the frontend team (Operation/Project/Implementation) for the technical & functional scoping and the backend team (Product Development).
- You own the Product technical & functional feature specificationas and are responsible for drafting/review/signoff, Product Backlog/Definition of Done (DoD) and calibrating priorities with the Product/Project Manager.
- You are the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in envisioning and aligning operational needs with our WMS software solution for robust development/release.
- Relevant education at HBO or University working and thinking level
- 5 years of working experience with Agile/safe method
- Knowledge of WMS systems and the management of logistics processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (preferably also Dutch)
- Willingness to occasionally travel internationally and intercontinentally
- An open & agile mindset and an inquiring mind
- A fun, varied job within a healthy and growing company
- An employment contract for an indefinite period.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- An informal working environment with short lines
- Working healthy together: company fitness, catering with a healthy range and fruit in the department are examples of this
- Working with pleasure; sports and outings together. Organized by Davanti or by colleagues.
Davanti Warehousing is specialist in magazijnlogistiek en heeft haar eigen state-of-the-art warehouse management systemen ontwikkeld: MLS Premium en CORAX. Beide WMS’en zijn flexibel en breed configureerbaar waardoor vele logistieke processen kunnen worden aangestuurd in nagenoeg alle markten.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geinteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel voor Product Owner? Davanti ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV kan reageren op de vacature van Product Owner.